About Sandra Gibson
- #1 Agent since 1993
- Founders Circle Member (top 1% of company-wide sales)
- Capably represents buyers and sellers throughout San Fernando and Conejo Valleys
- New Homes Group Regional Director (new/conversions/rehab)
- Estates Director
- Excellent track record and references; outstanding brokerage network
- Multi-faceted background in residential, subdivision and estates sales
- Positive attitude, thorough knowledge of community and industry
- Successful in selling entry level condominiums and homes as well as million-dollar custom estates
- Bookmark me and save me in your Favorites so that you can visit me.
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a consistent Top Producing Real Estate Professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the San Fernando Valley, please contact me.